Here is some link love on what I’ve been reading this week:
- We often think of our students as being tech savvy, but one report finds 6 of 10 millenials have LOW technology skills! It seems to be a case of quantity of tech use versus quality of tech use. Hmmm….
- How do you say goodbye to high school seniors?
- Super cool article and video showing the effectiveness of different sunscreen products on your face using an infrared camera.
- Kaltura’s Video in Education Survey reveals trends in digital learning, including how a 10 minutes maximum video length is preferred among educators.
- Stenhouse’s new book: Power Up: Making the Shift to 1:1 Teaching and Learning
- Students evaluate their teacher…Have you done this with YOUR students?
3,568 total views, 9 views today